Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CLOSER and CLOSER draw me closer


I am almost at the foot of the Almighty to say the lasting WORD...
Never to go back anymore but to stay committed.
To make a covenant and to seal my eyes from all other maidens and cling to the wife of my mouth...
Closer than I ever thought, closer to the journey without an end save by immortality...
Closer I mean and we'll run the race-my bride and I- without an end line...
But we will run,
We will stumble, rise, fall and LOVE...
We will walk with providence when the road is steep and narrow...
We will never know I again-we seize from selfish living -for we are one
God has made us one from the beginning and we will remain ONE.
CONGRATS my LOVE!

2 comments:

dMAN said...

Sis,these lines are full of Light,just keep it flying. And i pray you experience the Truth of these words.....Fesho

enybees-hub said...

Thank you bro