Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Help! What's happening...

Hello my dear blogspot friends,

The blogger bug just beat enybee's. I've been reading through certain blogs like Naijamum L's blog on "in my bags, read Dosh's "she lives..., read Sisi Yemmie's and Desperate Naija Woman's etc and I'm unable to comment. Its so painful I think :(

What do I do please?

Please Myne Whitman(my blog consultant and perhaps mentor,LOL) come to the rescue or anyone tell ‎​​me what I need to do please. Help a sista out :-)

Thank ‎​‎​you and great week y'all.

7 comments:

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

Abeg who has a solution oh
Please come to my sistah's aid
I look forward to reading comments oh!
Abeg help us oh! I believe ilola complained about something similar last week....
Enybee. How you dey?
Have a blessed week
xoxoxox

dosh said...

:( i can only imagine how frustrating that is. Have you tried restarting your system/phone? if it's a minor problem restarting it should do the magic - i think.
kpele jare
have a lovely week too

enybees-hub said...

Naija mum ​​​am cool. Really loved your blog on the bag thingy and I ran to comment but couldn't, I so hissed :(. I will keep trying oh.
‎​[τ̲̅н̲̅a̲̅nκ̲̅ ч̲̅o̲̅u̲̅], expect mine very soon probably next week.

Dosh, God bless ‎​you my dear. I have logged off oh but still the same thing. May God comfort ‎​you always,I read urs as well but couldn't make a comment and its painful cos my blog rounds have improved recently lol
God bless ‎​you this week amen

Myne said...

I had the same problem last week. Just log out of your blog, and then restart your browser and then sign in again. I hope it works for you.

enybees-hub said...

‎​[τ̲̅н̲̅a̲̅nκ̲̅ ч̲̅o̲̅u̲̅] a lot Myne. Will keep doing that till it works.

Gbemisoke said...

awwww... sorry to hear that. Can be quite annoying/painful
Any improvements yet?

enybees-hub said...

‎​[τ̲̅н̲̅a̲̅nκ̲̅ ч̲̅o̲̅u̲̅] everyone its working now!

Thank ‎​you Gbemi, as Myne prescribed,I logged out and Eureka... So I can make comments :-)