Sunday, December 4, 2011

Long time away from blogging








I just had to come back and dust off the cobwebs from this page. I have been either too lazy to blog- my phone was stolen days after our marriage ceremony and my husband's laptop is always with him at work and by the time he's home,its too late to blog- or too busy adjusting to the new life...marriage :).
Thanks to all who have stopped over to check on me, i am so grateful to YOU.
It's been two months since we hooked up and its awesome so far learning to live with someone from a different descent, tribe, with a different cultural value though bound by FAITH in Jesus yet having to agree with the others belief system, its awesome. I am so sure its not easy marrying/living with me(sorry to say that i mean what i say) but one thing I have appreciated so far in my husband since I knew him is that he's a PEACEMAKER and one quick to apologize no matter who's at fault,he doesn't have a heart for malice and grudge(yet i do,shamefully). That makes me love him so much. Its been so awesome having a companion, friend, brother and HUSBAND i can BOLDLY call my own, someone I can pray with and show love. My heart is RED with joy. I remember attending the EXPERIENCE(a musical concert organized by the HOUSE OF THE ROCK church in Lagos,Nigeria) alone in subsequent years and how i would feel so lonely because i had no one to hold hands with, rest my head on and joke with anytime I noticed something exciting or weird. Though I attended 2007 and 2008 concerts with people who were either married or "paired", I still felt that loneliness especially when i glance at couples dancing,playing and eating together. This year, i had the privilege of going there with MY HUSBAND, yes MY OWN MAN lol. Thank God for this opportunity and more, I am eternally grateful to HIM.

Well, after one, three, five and ten years i pray to have the BEST stories to tell about my marriage and I hope we will be a good example to so many. We hope for the best even in a world of troubled marriages, ours won't be rated as such for the Lord who made marriage will HOLD OUR HANDS and walk us through, amen. As always, we make HIM the HEAD and the center of this union,trusting HIM to paddle us through every storm, challenge, and dry seasons.

p/s: Sorry i posted those pictures "unprofessionally", the browser is too slow to make adjustments, bear with me :).

21 comments:

Love.live.learn said...

Yay! Welcome back. What an awesome testimony of the Lord's faithfulness. I pray you both keep going from strength to strength in Jesus name. : )

Chizzy D said...

aww congrats, i wish you an amazing marriage

DiDi said...

Welcome Back & CONGRATS!!!

Naija4Life said...

Welcome back and thanks for sharing the awesome pictures. You both seem happy and I imagine that reflects itself positively in your newly married life. Even in these times of troubled marriages, there are still succesful marriages out there. Your marriage is unique and never lose sight of that fact.

9jaFOODie said...

Happy Married life love, God bless you are yours!!!!!.

Unknown said...

Awww... beautiful! Awesome love story. I tell you, loneliness is a disease o. I can't wait for my own deliverance soon. haha

God bless your union Enny. Welcome back :)

- LDP

Anonymous said...

Congrats and God Bless you home x

Luciano said...

congratulations
wish you more joy

Highly Favored said...

Welcome Back! I've missed you around here. You look so happy in your wedding pictures. I pray that I will be able to join you one day in the Husband and Wife club.

omoba-adeteju! said...

welcome back sis and congrats on ur graduation from the world of loneliness...
im happy for you, God has blessed you with a UNIQUE GIFT..ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP HIM.
MAY THE LORD BLESS UR UNION!!!

omoba-adeteju! said...

welcome back sis and congrats on ur graduation from the world of loneliness...
im happy for you, God has blessed you with a UNIQUE GIFT..ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP HIM.
MAY THE LORD BLESS UR UNION!!!

stelzz said...

aww, congratulations and welcome back. Glad you posted pictures for us to see. may God bless your marriage

Okeoghene said...

Welcome back. May God bless your union. Congratulations

Myne said...

Awww...you look so cute, especially in the traditional wedding pictures/ Welcome back.

Jenny said...

Congrats Eno....God will yet surprise you! Good to have you back here sis...

enybees-hub said...

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments. i am still unable to keep up with blogging.
i hope to be back fully JANUARY 2012

God bless you all and i say AMEN hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Ma'am, I love those pictures. Your thoughts are enthralling.
Well done!

dosh said...

AAaaaawww... May God bless your marriage

Daughter of Her King said...

1st time here.. waving with love.

Congratulations love.....

I pray God will continue to empower your marriage and keep you both together until his coming.

I agree with u by faith that your marriage will be a testimony to many and many many etc...

I pray both ur union will bring love and joy to both inlaws...

AMEN...

Thanks for sharing..

Northern Girl said...

eyaaa I didn't know... congratulations on your Union! God bless your marriage and home!!!

Muse Origins said...

Congratulations!!! You guys look happy. Check up on me when you get back to blogging :)

Adiya
Muse Origins FB