Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to my old lover....



...I have fought to keep my blog alive and finally I succeeded.I had to obey my boo's reprimand to keep my "BB" away and develop myself.He blew me below the belt, instead of the blow to leave me in pains,i began to run like BEN JOHNSON....I woke up to a new week with a resolution to educate and upgrade myself.My BB is the addictive 'lil gadget, which can turn good marriages into a boxing ground and can make one lose a trusted friend.It can keep you hooked(as though its cocaine), it can turn you to a "binger" as though its junk food.It is the Black berry,its so addictive and since Sunday,i have fought to leave it in my hand bag while i look for other ways of keeping busy.So back to my books, Bible, God and all my BLOG!

It's so embarrassing to find my blog waiting for me all this months?Its been one year dear blog and i wish to apologize for all my negligence,for been so insensitive and perhaps self centered.I have been so occupied with one lil brat who claims to love me yet saps my time,money and progress.That lil brat has a way of occupying me for hours on end doing nothing but face book, pinging and yahooing.I need my life and myself back,i need my hobby back and my joy back hence I RETURN to you.
I am back to renew old ties, i am here on my knees weeping remorseful tears and saying I will not leave you a minute.I will always dote around you,keep you dear to my heart,pamper you,lubricate and romance you with my words. I was just too myopic to see the benefits of having you,the fact that you harnessed my skills and opened my eyes to my worth.I am worth RUBIES and GOLD,i am very skillful and possess the tongue of a learned writer.
I trust that you will receive me in LOVE and find a place in your heart to forgive me and trust me all the way.I just realized you are bigger than one thousand words and you have room enough for straying lovers like me.
Thank you for having me back on board.I am pleased to renew my BLOG. I love you so much and will always write on you....GOD BLESS and expect more from me....

No comments: