Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Take my Heart and Love me Cherie!





I have absolutely nothing to loose. I have only my love to give, perhaps my heart to lose.
If I lose it, let it be found by you my love.
Take it, take it to the hills.
Have it, run with it to the far mountains and cherish it for just the two of us.
I want to keep it in your treasure as a valuable gem;
Am not afraid to lose my love to you as long as am sure its in your bosom.
Hold it, I say, have all of me for I know no other save you.
Pamper me my love; caress my love for its stored up for you.
Carry it in your laps for it soothes like balm then will you know am committed to you.
Go on and romance the only love I have for you after GOD.

My resolve is to love you till we turn gray, to bask the rain and bear the scorching sun together; to bear your load and wipe your tears is all I want to do.
And though we disagree and throw tantrums like children, we’ll makeup as friends and forge ahead.

I vow to be a friend, a mother, a sister, a confidant and wife.
Though the path is thorny with mutual differences, and encumbered by life's issues, we’ll stand strong as a team to win every battle with God as our Head Coach.
I choose you a zillion times over,
And I reiterate for the umpteenth time:
If I lose my heart, let it be to you my love.

Je t'aime MON CHERIE!

No comments: