Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Each ‎morning when I wake up;

I have every reason to say "Thank ‎​you Father" for such a beautiful day.
I roll over in my bed, thanking Him for his mercy.
I know the Lord has blessed my day and I have all the lovely pray' to say;
"Lord you're good to ‎​​me,its by your mercy I ​​​am here."
Guide ‎​​me through and keep my family safe,
Let my friends excel in all the do on earth.

May we live to fulfil your will I pray,
And may our existence glorify ‎​you always.
Bless our going out and our coming in,
Anoint our feet and lift our heads;
Guide our thoughts and direct our steps.

Deliver us from the pestilence by day,
Shield us from the arrows by night.
Let our lives be a sweet smelling savour,
And our words,let it be seasoned with salt.
In all,may we live for eternity,
trimming our lamps and preparing our robes for
Our Heavenly ‎​​home.
Amen!

9 comments:

Chizzy D said...

Amen and Amen.

stelzz said...

Amen....beautiful poem/prayer. it's by His mercy we're here and it's for Him we should live therefore it is to Him we should look up to for guidance, protection and all we need in life...

enybees-hub said...

@Chizzy, a resounding amen.

@Stelzz thank GOD oooo! For by Him we live,move and have our being amen. Thanks

Myne said...

I join my voice to the Amens. Lovely poem Enybees.

enybees-hub said...

‎​[τ̲̅н̲̅a̲̅nκ̲̅ ч̲̅o̲̅u̲̅] so much Myne, God bless for stopping by ;)

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

Amen oh
Your passion for Christ always shines through

os said...

Amen.

Beautiful poem and as I read, I sang "Sweet Hour of Prayer" in my heart:

enybees-hub said...

@ Naija mum... i didnt just blush red,lol....i am lifted by your commnt. Thank you

@ OS....THANK YOU SO MUCH

Anonymous said...

Amen! Inspiring and heartfelt.